The ideal candidate has experience in areas related to the human resources field and aspires to be a trusted partner and facilitator in advancing organizational design and effectiveness. He or she should be comfortable providing multi-dimensional general support to management and staff regarding human resource and office operation matters, a fast learner and passionate about professional growth within a fast growing organization.
What You'll Do
· Manage and execute Talent Acquisition and Review with Management team.
· Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit policies, guidelines and procedures, recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and organizational objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to managers and staff.
· Advise and support organizational development, career laddering, and performance management.
· Contribute to the development and execution of HR initiatives and projects including talent planning, DEI efforts, and feedback cycles.
· Assist management in conflict resolution
· Onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages
· Organize team events and provide general office support for daily operation
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or related HR role in technology industry
· Passionate about expanding your professional horizon and grow with the company
· Excellent organization, communication, and personal skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid startup environment
· High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
· Problem solving mindset and can-do attitude
Company Perks & Benefits
· Competitive salary
· Equity award at a rapid growth startup company
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· 401k Plan
· Paid parental leave
· Flexible paid time off